A Memorandum of Cooperation will be signed between Georgian Gambling Association and Gaming Council Ukraine. The memorandum is created on the basis of the desire for cooperation between two associations. Negotiations on the memorandum have started between Giorgi Mamulaishvili, Head of the administration of Association, and Julia Makarova, Executive Director of the Gaming Council Ukraine at one of the most important conferences-exhibitions in the gaming industry in Ukraine, Kiev – The SBC Summit CIS conference and exhibition. The conference was attended by representatives of member companies of the Association. Giorgi Mamulaishvili, Head of the Administration of the Association, was among the speakers. He reviewed the mission of the Georgian Gambling Association and the existing regulations in the country, as well as the role of the Association in discussing the development of new regulations.
The subject of the Memorandum of Cooperation is the partnership of the parties, the strengthening of bilateral work and the promotion of common interests and goals, namely:
• Communication and cooperation with GC-UA and GGA operators;
• Develop and prepare measures to support the principles and missions of the Parties;
• Cooperation in the implementation of state policy in the field of law enforcement;
• Support for the organization of educational activities, including responsible gaming rules;
• Exchange recommendations for gambling market operators;
• Assistance in creating favorable conditions for the functioning of the gambling business market at the international level;
• Exchange of experience between the parties.
According to Giorgi Mamulaishvili, the head of the administration of Georgian Gambling Association, such Memorandum is important because it will deepen cooperation between the two countries, which will create an even healthier business environment in both countries and help both sides strengthen the principles of responsible and transparent gambling.